“…Selling our home in less than 2 weeks at asking price. Could not have been an easier to work with and always promptly answered all of my texts.”
Why should you list with us?
Highly likely to recommendThe Stinson Real Estate group did an amazing job! The pictures and video they took of my home to list it turned out great and he had 7 showings the second weekend lined up! Selling our home in less than 2 weeks at asking price. Could not have been an easier to work with and always promptly answered all of my texts. I loved working with them.
What is your biggest fear when you list your home?It’s simple. You worry about being locked into a lengthy listing agreement with a less than competent real estate agent, costing your home valuable time and exposure on the market. We take the risk out of listing your home through the easy exit-listing agreement.
- You can cancel your listing at any time.*
- You can relax, knowing that you will not be locked into a lengthy or binding contract.
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with out real estate services, if everything is not done exactly the way we promise it will be done, simply call us to let us know and we will cancel the listing.
What could be a better and safer assurance than that?
You are in control.
Did you know that most brokers will charge you the same fee, no matter how your home sells. With our system, you have complete flexibility - after all, why pay for something you may not get?
Your property sells through the MLS and the commission is shared equally with the other broker/agent. Full service, full MLS.
We find the buyer, write the contract and take care of the closing process. There is no other broker involved. Full service, full MLS.
You find the buyer, we write the contract and we take care of the closing process. There is no other broker involved. Full service, Full MLS.
Fact: According to the National Association of Realtors, 70% of the public thought their agent did a poor job communicating with them.Not with The Stinson Real Estate Group.
- We guarantee we will provide feedback to you within 48 hours after showings (when available).
- We guarantee we will call you weekly to discuss feedback, showing traffic, market activity, and price adjustments with regards to positioning your home on the market.
- We guarantee we will return all phone calls and other communications within two hours during regular business hours.
- We guarantee that you will be kept informed regarding new homes that come on the market to compete with yours, as well as recent sales around you.
- We guarantee you will visually see any brochures, websites, etc., to see how your home is being marketed.
- We guarantee that we will hand deliver any correspondence that is of an urgent nature.
- We guarantee we will update all agents and brokers in the area about your home.
- We guarantee that buyers will have information on your home available 24/7 via our IVR system.
- We guarantee that your home will have brochures available on your sign (where allowed), at all times.
IF THE AVERAGE AGENT IS ABLE TO SELL YOUR HOME IT WILL TAKE 90 DAYS.
THE STINSON REAL ESTATE GROUP SELLS HOMES ON AVERAGE IN 54 DAYS.
Stats based on last 24-month performance of members of The Stinson Real Estate group. MLS average based on last 30 days.
FASTER SALE = LESS HASSLE & MORE MONEY IN YOU POCKET
IF THE AVERAGE AGENT SELLS YOUR HOME, ON AVERAGE, THEY WILL ONLY NET YOU 97% OF THE ORIGINAL LIST PRICE.
THE STINSON REAL ESTATE GROUP SELLS THEIR LISTINGS FOR AN AVERAGE OF 102% OF THE ORIGINAL LIST PRICE.
Stats based on last 24-month performance of members of The Stinson Real Estate group. MLS average based on last 90 days.
WHAT COULD YOU DO WITH AN ADDITIONAL5% OF YOUR HOME’S VALUE?
The WebWhen you list with us, we'll have access to the Keller Williams Listing System, or KWLS. This proprietary, exclusive system ensures your property is marketed online 24/7 through more than 350 of the most popular search Websites.
Social MediaWe use the latest targeting techniques in social media marketing to help your home cut through all of the noise and get seen by hundreds of potential buyers. The standard way of marketing your home online is to market your home on a bunch of websites create a virtual tour and single property website and hope to get a buyer to show the home to. And, we do that. BUT... A much better way is to create a buyer lead generation platform around your listing to drive hundreds of interested buyers for your home to me. The MORE buyer leads we generate for your home, the more buyers I talk to and show your property to!
Our objectives are:
- To assist you in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate with you weekly regarding the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest sales price between you and the buyer.
- Provide the most stress-free selling process possible.
- Price your home strategically so you're competitive with the current market and price trends.
- Advise you on how to stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
- Place "for sale" signage, complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
- Use an interactive voice response (IVR) system to provide free recorded information about your home 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Each caller's inquiry will be followed up with a personal phone call.
- Optimize your home's Internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as in local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
- Produce a 4K, high-definition virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple Websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
- Target our marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
- Include your home in our company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
- Advertise your home in our email newsletter, as well as in direct mail campaigns, email campaigns and targeted social media ads.
- Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
- Target active buyers and investors in our database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with updates detailing our marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.