Alabama new home starts in January rise 13 percent from last year

By Alabama Center for Real Estate (ACRE) Follow on Twitter Click here to view or print the entire monthly report compliments of the ACRE Corporate Cabinet. Demand: Alabama’s new home sales in January slipped 2 units or .9 percent from the same period last year. Supply: Housing starts have increased 13.0 percent since last January. New construction inventory has

Huntsville/Madison County residential sales in January exceed forecast

Click here to view or print the entire January report compliments of the ACRE Corporate Cabinet. Huntsville/Madison County area residential sales totaling 299 units in January were 8 units or 2.7 percent above our monthly forecast but were 4.8 percent below the same period a year ago. View full sizeHuntsville/Madison County residential sales slip 5% from last January. Inventory

Huntsville/Madison County residential sales up 4% in December

Huntsville/Madison County area residential sales in December improved 4.4 percent from the same period a year earlier. Total sales of 401 units were 9 units or 2.3 percent above our monthly forecast. The Center’s 2014 sales forecast projected 5,219 closed transactions while the actual sales were 4,901 units, a 6.1 percent cumulative variance. View full sizeHuntsville/Madison County

Huntsville/Madison County residential median sales price establishes new peak

Click here to view or print the full quarterly report compliments of the ACRE Corporate Cabinet. View full sizeHuntsville/Madison County median sales price up 8% from 2nd Quarter 2013. Infograph courtesy of North Al MLS & ACRE. All rights reserved. Pricing: According to the North Alabama Multiple Listing Service (MLS), the median sales price in the Huntsville/Madison County reached

Huntsville/Madison County residential median sales price in June improves 10% from prior year

Click here to view or print the entire June report compliments of the ACRE Corporate Cabinet. Huntsville/Madison County area residential sales in June slipped 1.7 percent from the same period a year earlier. Year-to-date sales are virtually the same as 2013 (-1.0%) through the month of June. Total sales of 507 units were 15 units or 2.7 percent

Huntsville/Madison County area residential sales up 16% in January

Huntsville/Madison County area residential sales totaled 314 units in January, an improvement in sales growth of 16.3 percent from last January and 7 units above our monthly forecast. 2013 Summary Recap – Sales Up 8% Click here to view or print the entire January report compliments of the ACRE Corporate Cabinet. View full sizeHuntsville/Madison County residential sales up 16%

Huntsville/Madison County residential sales up 6% in December; 2013 sales up 8%

Huntsville/Madison County residential sales totaled 384 units for the month of December. Residential sales improved 6.1 percent compared to December 2012. For the year, the market experienced sales growth of 8.3 percent over last year. Click here to read or print the entire report compliments of American Family Dream. View full sizeHuntsville/Madison County residential sales up 6% from last

Alabama October Home Sales Up 9%; YTD Sales Up 11%

Alabama residential sales in October continued to gradually improve, up 8.9 percent compared to the same period a year earlier. Through October, sales are up 10.6 percent year-over-year and sixty percent of local markets report positive sales growth compared to October 2012. Click here to view or print July’s full report compliments of the ACRE Corporate Cabinet.   View full

Huntsville/Madison County home sales up 13% in September; YTD sales up 11%

Huntsville/Madison County residential sales totaled 450 units for the month of September. Residential sales improved 12.8 percent compared to September 2012. Year-to-date sales through September are 10.8 percent ahead of 2012. Click here to read or print the entire report compliments of American Family Dream. View full sizeHuntsville/Madison County residential sales are 13% higher than last September. Inventory is